Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Wailing Wall

For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. . . . But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Revelation 11:9, 11

I knew that TV would make the above possible, but I never thought about live streams online or even iPhone apps.


I just happened to see an article online this week that talks about a new iPhone app that streams live from the Wailing Wall and allows users to email prayers to be placed in the crevices of the wall. Amazing! (You can read the article here.)

Go to The Western Wall Heritage Foundation and you can find out more info about the iPhone app and also watch live streams from the Wall. I find this technology both fascinating and disconcerting at the same time. It just makes me wonder if it's a sign of the (end) times?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

My dad's neice went to JMU, too and she is now a nurse and she and her hubby are doing a church plant in Vermont. Dad is quite proud of them. Yes, Dad and I were surprised by the outcome of that game, but proud of the JMU team. It was a great win for them and a sad loss for us.
Woofs and wags,
sitka

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. one of my heart desire is to go to there and I look forward to it.
ladiesinwaiting4manifestation.blogspot.com

Trisha said...

Very interesting, and something to think about. I enjoyed your blog. Thanks for the inspiration.