Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday's Wealth

I thought I'd pass on some coupons/samples/freebies that might interest others. Since it is Wednesday and this post can save you some money, I came up with Wednesday's Wealth as my title. I'm going to try to do this every Wednesday. (However, I will be on vacation for two weeks this month, so I may miss those Wednesdays!)

For a $5 coupon for Iams Healthy Naturals dog or cat food click here.

Find out how to get free movie tickets from Hershey's here. Perhaps you can use some of your CVS Extra Care Bucks to make this deal even more economical. That's what I did!

Get a free sample of UnderJams Night Wear here. Make sure you click on either "for boys" or "for girls".

Purchase 2 specially marked Herbal Essences shampoos or conditioners or 1 Herbal Essences hair color and get a FREE manicure or pedicure! Click here for all the details. It looks like you can qualify for 2 vouchers which means you and a friend can have some girl time! Also, in this Sunday's paper, there should be a bunch of Proctor & Gamble coupons!

No comments: