Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Comments

In response to some of your comments today:
  • I had to cancel my Moms In Touch meeting today due to sick children. (Not mine but those of others in the group.) Kat, I'm so glad you're starting a group! I'll be praying for you!
  • Parent/teacher conferences went well. Funniest question I was asked: "Do you notice my child with his hands down his pants a lot? He does this at home and then trips and can't get his hands out fast enough to catch himself." No, I hadn't noticed that, but I'll keep an eye on it!
  • Kelly, I've got so many books to read I don't know which one I'll take to the doc's with me. I still have to finish the one I'm reviewing for Thomas Nelson, plus I told a bloggy friend that I'd review her book as well. I would love to just take my laptop and be able to catch up on everyone's blogs, but I doubt I'll get internet there.
  • Oh, and GO PHILLIES!!!!

3 comments:

Beth Herring said...

You always give me a lift and a laugh here Leslie.

Many blessings!

Heart2Heart said...

Leslie,

That is funny about your Moms in Touch group cancelling due to sick kids. I had to cancel last week cause I was sick and then this morning she forgot so we will try again next week.

With all our high winds here today our daughters school's maze for her Harvest festival is canceled with the wind tearing it all apart.

Love your comment about your parent/teacher conference. I would never had thought to ask something like that.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Sue J. said...

Yes, especially tonight, Go PHILLIES!

I'm just so glad your toilet is healthy this week!