Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

  1. I am thankful that Eric will be returning from his fishing trip soon.
  2. The toilet overflowed AGAIN last night. I'm thankful that the water didn't leak through to the dining room ceiling this time and that I was able to get the toilet unclogged.
  3. I am thankful for the article Chatty Kelly wrote about today being Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. You can read it here.
  4. I am very thankful that I don't have to go ANYWHERE tonight. Especially since it's raining and cold outside.
  5. I am grateful that my 3-year-old class this morning went more smoothly than my 4-year-old class did yesterday. I have several special needs kids and just plain stubborn little ones in my MWF class. Yesterday was a hard and exhausting day.

Please stop by Sonya's blog, Truth 4 the Journey, to share what you're thankful for today!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Leslie, thank you so much for linking to my article. And thank you for inspiring it as well.

Hope your hubby will soon be home, and that he will fix that toilet for good!

Thinking of you as you remember your angel baby and light that candle.

Beth Herring said...

I love our list as always. It's nice to have such a thankful heart - you are a sweet spirited woman!

Heart2Heart said...

Leslie,

I too, am thinking of you today for your angel that is waiting to reunite with you in your heavenly home. I too lite a candle in rememberance today.

Here is hoping that you stay safe and warm til hubby comes home soon! May it be sooner than you had expected. Mine arrives home hopefully tomorrow.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Sue J. said...

And if your M/W/F class wrote a blog for Thankful Thursday, they'd be thanking you for being such a caring and loving teacher!

He is giving you strength through ALL things!! Hope that toilet is permanently fixable.