Friday, February 1, 2008

Frugal Friday

Here it is.......Frugal Friday again. It seems it's the only day I end up posting just because I'm so busy with work and my family. (I won't be quite as busy as of June 14th! I'm getting rid of some of my work load......not my family!) I subscribed to Refund Cents a few weeks ago and have found it quite helpful. I think this is where I found the following information.

If you go to The Caregivers Marketplace at www.caregiversmarketplace.com, you can get cash back on purchases of products not typically covered by insurance or Medicare. By "caregiver" they don't just mean if you're caring for aging parents or a disabled loved one, being a MOM counts too! Some of the product categories that are included are baby & juvenile diapers, Nature Made vitamins, digestive health (Citrucel), nutrition (Ensure), plus several other categories.

You need to print out their 2008 cash back request form, purchase five or more eligible products, fill out the form and mail it in with your original, dated cash register receipt(s). Make sure you look at the form first and see that the product you are purchasing is on it.

I have not sent in a form yet only because I just found out about it and haven't purchased enough products yet. If any of you already participate in this program, I'd be interested in knowing what you think about it!

Frugal Fridays are hosted by Crystal at http://www.biblicalwomanhoodonline.com/blog.htm.

No comments: