Anyway, I'm feeling rather muddled this morning. So on my "To Do" list so far this morning are the following:
- Finish grinding coffee beans
- Fax the dog's latest shot records to the kennel
- Find someone to babysit the rabbit & goldfish next week
- Instruct the kids to vacuum living room & dining room
- Pack up books I'm trading on BookMooch
- Pack up books I sold to Cash4Books
- Get to what cleaning I can (my kiddos need some attention too!)
- Begin thinking about what we'll pack for our trip to Chicago (we fly out on Saturday morning)
The second thing will be more difficult for me. Our flight to Chicago is at 6 AM on Saturday morning. This means I'll be packing on Friday (4th of July). I DETEST packing and get REALLY grouchy when I have to do it. (Unpacking is just as bad!) My goal is to NOT get cranky and snap at my family. Say a prayer for me!
Make Your Home a Haven is sponsored by Crystal at http://biblicalwomanhoodonline.com/blog.htm.