Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random Dozen

This looked fun, so I thought I'd join in!

1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps? I loved them as a kid, but they're too sweet for me now. I especially don't like them when a mom sends them in for snack for my preschool class along with donut holes!!! This combo equals 14 3-year-olds bouncing off the wall!

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? Praying, taking deep breaths, drinking water and picturing Jesus standing behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains? Sometimes...like when you wake up on a Saturday morning hearing a soft rain coming down. It's very soothing.

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why? Barb because we've had some "Lucy & Ethel" times!

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring? A tattoo in a non-obvious place.

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? Singing at our Good Friday service and at both Easter services.

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? Oh, definitely Reese. I enjoyed one earlier this evening from my secret stash. At least I'm sharing with my husband this year!

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? My students in my 3-year-old class just today. I needed their photos for a bulletin board.

9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? Miracle Run

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning? Just getting motivated! Cleaning the fans and window air conditioners.

11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 5

12. Which color makes you happiest? My favorite color is red, but I have no idea which color makes me the happiest.

Pop on over to Linda's blog at 2nd Cup of Coffee and following her instructions if you'd like to join in!

3 comments:

Pamela Scott said...

loved your answers, yes we do need motivation for spring cleaning:-)

Heart2Heart said...

I agree that we all need to motivation to get to spring cleaning and clear out the stuff we no longer need that is crowding up our lives.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Cathy said...

I agree, just getting motivated to get started is the hardest part!!