Monday, July 28, 2008

Frugal Friday (a little late)

I know, I'm a little late on last week's Frugal Friday! I didn't have internet access while in the Outer Banks.

Rather than offering a frugal tip this time, I have a coupon offer. I have a bunch of coupons to save $2 on one bottle of Fibersure. All of the coupons expire on 12/31/08. I'll never use them all and thought I'd share the wealth!

The first 10 people to leave a comment on my Blog will each receive 3 of these coupons! Please be sure to let me know how to contact you so that I may ask for your address. I'll pay the postage myself!

Fibersure is a great product. You can either add it to a drink or add it to your food. I just made a batch of meatballs and put some in there when I was mixing them up! My kids will never know!

Be sure to scroll down to my Wednesday's Wealth post for more savings!

Frugal Friday is hosted by Crystal at Biblical Womanhood.

No comments: