Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Love a Bargain!

I love a bargain! I found this Fix-It and Forget-It calendar at our local Christian book store. Since it's April, it was on sale. Rather than paying $14.99 for it, I paid only $1.97! I don't need a calendar, but I do want the recipes! I've gotten the actual cookbook from the library in the past. I would much rather use my crockpot to cook with instead of my oven or stove-top, especially during the summer. My kitchen is very sunny and is the warmest room in the house during the summer. So grilling out or using the microwave or crockpot are my favorite choices when it's warm outside.


This is what it looks like when you open up the box.

There are two recipes on each card. I can either keep the cards in this box or put them in my recipe book. I love this find!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

AWESOME!!
Hugs, andrea

Heart2Heart said...

Leslie,

Not only is this a great deal but I love the idea of crock pot recipes anyways. In our busy lives these really do keep our lives more balanced.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat