Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Three Sons and the Furry One

This son of mine turned 17 in January and finally decided it was time to get his driver's permit! He has found that driving isn't as easy as it looks, but he's persevering! (And Mom is having a nervous breakdown as his passenger but is keeping it to herself!)


This kiddo has suddenly gotten into basketball, although, he didn't make the school team (big frowny face). He hasn't hit his growth spurt yet, so maybe next year he'll have better luck. Baseball will be starting soon anyway. He's also getting used to life as the middle child! After 14 years of being our youngest and the youngest grandchild on my side of the family, he has lost his position to his little brother.

As for this little guy, he has been busy working out a sleep schedule, doing some teething (his big brothers got teeth early), and discovering the joys of Sesame Street! He just coos and babbles as he watches his favorite show! (Okay, I know this is kind of bad since he's only 3 months old, but he just loves Elmo!)

Then there is this crazy mutt! He doesn't know what to think of his littlest brother. He licks him as soon as he gets a bath and is very interested in the new baby toys, especially the stuffed animals (which he must also lick)! However, he does make an attempt to share his dog toys with his new sibling!

That's my family update! Praise God that everyone is adjusting nicely to all of our recent changes!


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What great pictures! Nice getting to know your family better!

My oldest boy just got his license about 5 months ago. It was his second try and as failed about a year ago during the first try. I hope that your son gets lots of good experience and I will pray for safety.

Your second son reminds me of my 10 year old who loves basketball and is just going to be taking baseball for the first time this spring. Sounds like your middle son is adjusting well to not being the youngest anymore.

I love all of the pictures of your handsome sons and I just adore the baby picture...the look of his eyes is so cute too!

Take Care,
With love and Hope,
Cheryl