- I am thankful that I'm feeling better and coming out of my funk after being out of circulation for 4 days. I'm also thankful that Eric and Cooper have been spared any illnesses so far.
- I'm grateful that the bad weather which has hit the Outer Banks due to Hurricane Ida has occurred now rather than in 2 weeks when we're down there for Thanksgiving! (Just praying for no damage!)
- I am thankful for our administrative assistant who served our school for 16 years. She knew everything! I really had to lean on her when I served as the school's Director for 2 years. I pray for success on her new job. We will miss her immensely!
- I am thankful that my children have no school tomorrow. Although, I have no idea why they have the day off! I like it when they're home.
- I am so glad to have my jeep back! It was in the shop for 6 days. Thankfully, it wasn't anything serious and didn't cost us a horrendous amount of money. I'm also grateful that when the jeep broke down on me, I had just made it to the Target parking lot!
Please join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey and share your list of thankfulness!