Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

  1. I am thankful that I'm feeling better and coming out of my funk after being out of circulation for 4 days. I'm also thankful that Eric and Cooper have been spared any illnesses so far.
  2. I'm grateful that the bad weather which has hit the Outer Banks due to Hurricane Ida has occurred now rather than in 2 weeks when we're down there for Thanksgiving! (Just praying for no damage!)
  3. I am thankful for our administrative assistant who served our school for 16 years. She knew everything! I really had to lean on her when I served as the school's Director for 2 years. I pray for success on her new job. We will miss her immensely!
  4. I am thankful that my children have no school tomorrow. Although, I have no idea why they have the day off! I like it when they're home.
  5. I am so glad to have my jeep back! It was in the shop for 6 days. Thankfully, it wasn't anything serious and didn't cost us a horrendous amount of money. I'm also grateful that when the jeep broke down on me, I had just made it to the Target parking lot!

Please join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey and share your list of thankfulness!

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Leslie,
I am thankful that you are feeling better, too!
Sandy

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Glad you have your car back!
Love Collette xxx

Mary Moss said...

Leslie, I'm so glad to have discovered your blog:-) Great TT List!

Charlotte said...

Leslie, So glad to hear that you are feeling better. Did you get enough rain this week? We sure did here in Atlanta. As for me I'm thankful for all the wonderful bloggers that are like you on the net. Thanks for sharing your list with us.

Blessings,
Charlotte

Beth Herring said...

Leslie - glad that you are better! I prayed for you and am so thankful that your children have been spared so far.

Love your list of thanks.

Sue J. said...

My kids didn't get my yuckies either. What is this grown-up bug that is so nasty?!

Glad you're coming out of it; I think I am, too (and I'm out of antibiotics, so I truly hope so!).

Let's all dry out now!

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

I'm thankful I didn't hit the deer that decided to meander into the road as I approached.

I'm thankful that the driver, who hit three parked cars on my block did not hit mine and that no one got hurt.

Glad you're feeling better, Leslie.

Blessings,
Susan :)