Monday, November 30, 2009

Vote for Otto!


Here's your chance to vote for the Cutest Dog of the Season! Go here for your opportunity to vote for our dog, Otto. You may vote once a day through Dec. 15th. Some of you already know about this through my emails. This is the first chance I've had to put it on my blog. Now, the top dog has over 31,000 votes!! That seems a little fishy to me since the contest only began on November 9th. Otto currently has 33 votes. WE CAN DO IT!!! Feel free to pass this on to your friends and relatives! (I'm silly, I know.)

I probably won't have time to post my "I Get To Tuesday" this week. I have been away since Wednesday and have lots of catching up to do. I'll post about our recent trip to the Outer Banks soon!

Thanks for your votes! Have a blessed week!

No comments: