Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

I haven't written a Thankful Thursday post in a while. I've just been too busy! So let's get to it!

  1. I'm thankful that my family got to spend a splendid long weekend in the Outer Banks for Thanksgiving! It was cold, but sunny. The kids and one brave adult from our group of 16 actually went in the water!


  2. I'm glad that our friends who went with us for the first time got to see lots of dolphins and horses and were able to go to the lighthouse. (My hubby was the "horse charmer". You only saw horses if you drove up the beach with him!)


  3. I'm thankful that God (and Andrea) have encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone. I've begun sharing my blogs with some people I actually know in person and have received positive feedback from them!


  4. I'm grateful to have our home decorated for Christmas. Although, Sam is disappointed because we have no outside lights up this year. Our porch is going to be ripped apart next week, so there is no point in putting up lights.


  5. I'm thankful that I may be getting 24 hours to myself this weekend while the guys go on a fishing trip! Please pray for safety for them, good weather, and no illnesses. Oh, and lots of fish!

Please join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey by posting your own Thankful Thursday list!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am touched to know that somehow GOD used me to get you out of your comfort zone. I love you girl! and GOD has much to do through you. Keep writing..keep posting...and keep sharing!
Hugs and love,
andrea

Sue J. said...

24 hours to yourself!? My, what will you do? Where will you start!!?

Have a wonderful weekend! Chilly, but wonderful. (And, yes, prayers for the guys to keep warm and not to be too brave!)

Heart2Heart said...

Leslie,

What a beautiful and priceless list! You do have a lot to be thankful for and especially getting time to yourself is great! Stay warm and prayers for them to have a great weekend.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat