Friday, April 17, 2009

Foto Friday





Today's Foto Friday theme (by Mrs. Tracy) is Easter Fun. I have to admit, I didn't get the best pictures this year. I can never seem to get a good pic of my oldest son at Easter or Christmas. These photos are of their Easter egg hunt. My husband reveled in the fact that since the boys are older now, he could make the hunt really tough! In the middle picture, notice the ancient window air conditioner. Eric put an egg there and when Cooper went to grab it, the egg fell into the air conditioner! So now we need to remove the unit from the window and get the egg out. If we don't do it soon, we're going to have a smelly situation on our hands! (By the way, the Snausages in the first pic are for the dog. The Easter Beagle visits our house along with the Easter Bunny!)

No comments: