Is it Thursday already? Well, that means the #1 thing I'm thankful for is:
- ...That this work week has flown by! Hello weekend!
- I was able to go to Cooper's baseball game on Saturday. I've only been able to make it to 2 out of his 6 games thus far. Thankfully, Eric is his coach, so at least he's been at every game. And they made a comeback and won on Saturday!
- I'm thankful that Eric has been willing and able to make the change to getting up before 6:30 AM during the week. He is NOT a morning person. But now that Cooper has to be out the door so early, I've needed Eric's help making sure Coop gets up and has breakfast while I get my shower.
- I'm thankful that I did well and made it through last week, which marked the one year anniversary of my miscarriage.
- I think all of us are finally feeling better! Therefore, I'm thankful for the health of my family!
Take the time today to think about what you're thankful for, post it on your blog and then hook with Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey!