- I love the Lord but need to constantly remind myself to get into His word more often.
- I am by nature an introvert. I'd rather converse in writing. I HATE talking on the phone. (I know, that's some strong language to use.)
- Since I love God, I do push myself into more extrovert type situations in order to serve Him and to make sure I don't become a hermit!
- I am on medication for depression and anxiety. It's something that runs in my family, and I believe it is completely a chemical imbalance. I really don't have anything in my past or present to be depressed about! I did have a miscarriage last year, but the depression and anxiety existed long before this happened.
- I love the beach and would live there if I could afford to!
- I live in Pennsylvania but would move back to Chesapeake, VA, at the drop of a hat. (This can also be read as, "I dislike cold weather and snow!")
- I have two sons. Even though I grew up with all sisters and am really not a tomboy, I wouldn't know what to do with a daughter! I'm just not a girly girl.
- Besides the Bible, my favorite book is Little Women. The only reason I wish I had a daughter is so that I'd have someone to share this book with and my Little House on the Prairie books with. (Although, my boys did watch the movie Little Women with me once! Okay, it was a rainy day and they had nothing else to do.)
- My two least favorite household chores are dusting and emptying the dishwasher.
- I wish I could play the piano and the flute!
Now to pass this award on to 7 bloggy friends. They are, in no particular order, the following:
- Sara at Gitzen Girl.
- Cindy at Army Brats and Me.
- Kelly at Chatty Kelly.
- Sheryl at The Perch.
- Nan at Mom's the Word.
- Jennifer at His Grace is Sufficient.
- Sue at CREATE: Making Something of Today.
All of these wonderful ladies and their blogs have been a blessing to me. Please visit them for inspiration, reality and some funnies!
Hugs and Blessings to all of you today!