I'm going to get right to my thankful list today my friends!
- I don't think it has rained in 3 days!
- I see little tomatoes starting to grow on our plants! We've already enjoyed one round of radishes.
- I got to be the "cool" mom and take my boys and their friends to a skateboarding demonstration/show on Monday. My older son won a skateboard deck!
- My younger son had 3 friends spend the night on Tuesday and they DID NOT stay up until 4:30 AM this time.
- My hubby has been super busy at work and has been getting some new clients. This is wonderful for the time being because we are living under the shadow of Pres. Obama's new health care insurance plan. Eric is a group health care insurance broker and the new Pres may put him out of business. If this happens, we can't even collect unemployment because Eric is self-employed. So any business he can get and any income he can make now is a good thing! I'd rather not have to live out of our paid for jeep.
Please click on the button above and join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey in this Thankful Thursday!