It's that time of the week again! A time to think about the things we are thankful for. This week my list includes:
- Being home and being able to do more around the house and cook decent meals for my family. This takes some of the burden off of my husband.
- That my hubby has appreciated #1 listed above!
- The juicy canteloupe we've been eating lately!
- That the weather hasn't gotten TOO hot yet. (Although, it would be nice if it was a little warmer.)
- I've had time to sit down and read a book! (And I've been able to keep up with my favorite soap opera... oh, I didn't really admit that here, did I?)
Click on the button above to go to Truth 4 the Journey and see what other people are thankful for and add your own list