- I am thankful that today is the last day of school for my kids. I enjoy having them home for the summer, and quite frankly, I'm always glad that they've made it through another year.
- I am thankful for the time I did have off before the boys finished school. I got quite a few things done around the house.
- Yesterday was my mom's 81st birthday!
- Sam's foot didn't need a cast. He just has to wear this lovely shoe for about 4 weeks.
- My neighbor and I have made progress in starting up a Moms In Touch group for 3 schools in our district!
- I'm thankful for my on-line friend, Kristie, who is leading me in a Bible study geared toward women who have miscarried or lost their infant in some other way.
So what are you thankful for today? Go over to Truth 4 the Journey and join in!