- Our trip to the WWII Weekend last Friday. It was rainy and muddy but still fun and interesting. And we got to meet some of the actual Band of Brothers! (If you missed my post on this, scroll on down.)
- On Sunday, I had an entire day alone! Eric took the boys fishing in Cape May. They had a gorgeous day for it, although they didn't catch a whole lot.
- On Monday, it was another beautiful day, and I volunteered for Cooper's 5th grade picnic over at our local park. His school is close enough to the park that the two classes were able to walk over. It was a lot of fun! He has a wonderful teacher who he will miss. (Coop had him for 2nd grade, too.)
- My older son, Sam, is taking an interest in golf. This is something he and Eric can bond over. They're going to play in a tournament on Sunday with other people from our church.
- I went to a Christian book store on Tuesday with two gift cards in hand. I thought they were both worth $10. Turns out that one was for $20! I got four new books for $15! Plus, I sold some books yesterday on Cash4Books.net for a little over $10 and one book for $5 on Amazon.com!
Yes, it has been a week full of blessings! Please visit Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey to share your list of blessings. Just click on the button above.
My dear bloggy friends, I've been busy getting things done around the house before my kids are home for the summer. So if I haven't been to your blog lately, I apologize. I'll get there soon! I've also had a killer headache the last two days and it hurts my eyes to be on the computer. Thank you for still being faithful readers of my blog!
Blessings and hugs to you all!