I can't believe it is Thursday again already! Time to share my list of thankfulness!
- I'm thankful that my younger son and I finally got to the pool yesterday! I was beginning to think that we bought season passes for nothing due to our recent monsoon season!
- I am thankful and our family is blessed by the fact that my niece gave birth to her second little girl on Monday! Both mom and baby are doing well.
- I've recently gotten back in touch with some friends from high school, which has been kind of neat. Can hardly believe we graduated 26 years ago!
- I am very grateful for the relaxing summer break I've been having.
- Although I'm not thrilled with the things our country's new administration has been doing, I'm thankful to be living in America rather than in Iran!
Please click on the button above and join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey in this week's Thankful Thursday!