The month of June seemed to crawl by, which I was glad for, but July seems to be flying! It's Thursday again! Time to reflect on what I'm thankful for this week.
- I'm thankful for the fun, relaxing time we had at our neighbor's 4th of July party. In relation to that I'm thankful that Maureen has been cancer free for several years now and that we were able to enjoy the holiday with her family.
- I'm thankful that our Youth Group had a fun time at a water park yesterday despite the sunny but cold weather! Global warming? What's that? The adults stayed dry because we were freezing! I always enjoy amusement parks and water parks, but not even my hubby would get in the water yesterday!
- I'm thankful for the old friends I have found through Facebook and the fun I've had on there with current long distant friends.
- Facebook has also reconnected me with 2 of my sisters. Over the years, we haven't communicated all that much (as in we would go for a full year without seeing or talking to each other!).
- I'm thankful that I shared this blog with my friend, Michele. (If you read my post from Sunday, you'll understand this.) She sent me a very encouraging email this week. I'm also grateful to those of you who also responded and encouraged me after that post! (Thanks, too, for the bathing suit advice! I'll let you know how I make out tomorrow!)
Keep counting your blessings my friends! Share them on your blog and join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey!