8 Things I Look Forward To:
- Meeting Jesus, my baby and my brother when I get to Heaven.
- Having eternal life just as God has promised!
- Watching my sons grow into Godly men. (I'm already praying for Godly wives for them!)
- Having grandchildren someday!
- Continually serving God.
- Enjoying fresh veggies from our garden all summer long.
- Going to the Outer Banks in 2 weeks.
- Having time alone with my hubby once we are empty nesters.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Went to a lovely outdoor service at our church.
- Went to the movies with my family to see Night at the Museum 2.
- Spent time on Facebook.
- Washed a load of towels.
- Read a book for a little while before going to bed.
- Ate "breakfast" for dinner.
- Watered our garden.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Never sleep so I could do everything that I need and want to do in this lifetime!
- Take my kids to Disney World.
- Read faster.
- Work from home (even though I really like my current job).
- Live in the country (in VA!) so I could have more dogs, some goats and maybe some alpacas.
- Learn sign language.
- Minister and witness to everyone and everybody without fear!
- Sponsor more kids through Compassion International.
8 Shows I Enjoy:
- Ghost Whisperer
- The Young and the Restless (Yes, I'm guilty of watching a daytime soap
- Without a Trace
- Cold Case
- Big Bang Theory
- Historical documentaries and biographies, especially WWII related
- Reruns of Spin City, That 70's Show, MASH, and All in the Family
Cooper and Sam, Christmas 2008
Outer Banks, NC....our favorite destination!
Tag 8 People:
- Jeanette at Audience of One
- Jenny at Flutterbye Chronicles
- Collette at Jesus Loves Mums
- Nan at Mom's the Word
- Sheryl at The Perch
- Wendy at Sun-Kissed Savages
- Kate at Savvy Little Women
- Tracy at Our Journey
Okay ladies, I've tagged you and now you're it! Have fun! Blessings to all of my bloggy friends!