I have got much to be thankful for this week! Let's get started:
- First of all, I had a super vacation in the Outer Banks last week! God protected us as we traveled, and I'm finally unpacked.
- As I mentioned on Sunday, I got to meet my bloggy friend, Andrea, in person while I was down there!
- Thanks to your prayers and to Marlene Bagnull, I am going to the Greater Philly Christian Writers Conference next week. And get this....not just for 1 day but for all 3! I'm looking forward to meeting Chatty Kelly while there!
- Both of our sons were invited to spend the night with a friend on Monday night, so the hubs and I had a night alone.
- Just this week, we've finally been able to enjoy some fresh squash and tomatoes from our garden. Yum!! My rabbit should be able to have some home grown carrots soon, too.
What are you thankful for on this fine day?! Stop on over to Truth 4 the Journey to share your list! Blessings!