Today is Thankful Thursday, but I am not home! And for this, I am thankful!
- I am thankful because I am at the Greater Philly Christian Writer's Conference! Today I am traveling there and back with Susan Reinhardt. I met Susan through Facebook, and as it turns out, she only lives a short drive south of me! I'm looking forward to meeting Susan in person and to learning a lot at this conference.
- I am thankful that I finished my September lesson plans for my 4-year-old class. (Still have to do lesson plans for my 3-year-old class!)
- My coworker (and dear friend) met me for lunch yesterday. It was good to catch up! When I was the Director of the preschool, she was my Asst. Director. We were attached at the hip for 2 years! She's still the Asst. Director and technically one of my bosses since I stepped down in order to be in the classroom only, but we still have that connection.
- I am thankful that my almost 12-year-old can finally make a grilled cheese sandwich himself!!! I love independence in my children, even if that means they're growing up!
- As an added bonus, I was able to get my son's birthday party all arranged and on a date that I'm happy with!
What are you thankful for on this fine day?! Stop on over to Truth 4 the Journey to share your list! Blessings!