The time has finally come. My last Thankful Thursday for the summer. I will be heading back to work on Monday. I pray that I can continue to keep up on my blogging.
- I am so very thankful for the long summer break that I've had. Since Labor Day is so late this year, I've had a full 3 months off. It has been relaxing and a time of trying new things. It has been quite a blessing!
- I'm thankful that we got to celebrate Cooper's birthday yesterday! We have a fire pit in our backyard, so per Coop's request, we cooked our dinner outside over the fire. (Otto loves it when we do this!)
- I'm thankful that I get to meet my newest great-niece today! (Please say a prayer for our safe travel.)
- I am grateful that our heat wave has broken!!!
- Eric was supposed to go to New York City yesterday. He ended up getting a flat tire. Thankfully, he hadn't even gotten out of town before it happened. God was watching out for him!
What are you thankful for today? Please stop by Truth 4 the Journey and share your blessings!