- I am thankful for AIR CONDITIONING! I don't think I have to explain why.
- I am thankful that I got my September lesson plans done and turned in.
- This summer I've been able to reconnect with old friends through Facebook and make new friends through blogging and Facebook. I am thankful for these friendships, both old and new.
- I am very thankful that my boys are not playing football this year. That may seem mean of me, but the schedule was too crazy. My younger son is going to play fall baseball instead. This makes me glad because I think he's a better baseball player anyway. (We weren't happy with the football organization last year. When my happy-go-lucky kid is coming home crying because of the way the coaches are treating him, then something is wrong!)
- We went to a wedding on Saturday. It was the first time I've actually heard the gospel being preached at a wedding. Passages from the Bible weren't just read. An actual message was given during the ceremony. It was really neat. I'm thankful God's Word may have reached some guests who are not saved.
Please visit Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey and share what you are thankful for today!