Oh where is this summer going? Every time I turn around, I'm writing a Thankful Thursday post!
- I'm thankful that I've been able to be faithful in doing a pregnancy loss Bible study with Kristie. I'm also thankful that she has committed her time to guiding me through this study. Her new baby girl is due very soon. Please say a prayer for Kristie and her baby.
- I'm thankful that my neighbor and I are getting some responses to the Moms In Touch group that we are starting. We're having an informational meeting next Tuesday. Please say a prayer for us, too!
- I had dinner with several of my co-workers on Tuesday night. I'm thankful for the fellowship and fun that we had together.
- I have gained some new followers of my blog recently! I'm grateful for all of you who continue to read my blog.
- Last but not least, I'm thankful that I got to go to the Philly Christian Writers Conference; for those of you who prayed for me; for the opportunity to meet several bloggy friends while there; for what I learned; for safety in traveling back and forth for 3 days; and for my husband who kept things together at home while I was away!!! It was a terrific experience!
What are you thankful for today?! Stop on over to Truth 4 the Journey to share your list! Blessings!