- Of course my number one this week is that I got to go back to work yesterday. Enough said right there. Thankfully, I'll be getting a paycheck again!
- On Sunday I received a call from someone at church. She asked me if I'd be willing to teach Sunday school this year. I really didn't want to add one more "to do" to my life, but our church is not very big and I feel that I should help out. I won't have to do it every week, and the class is only a 1/2 hour. I requested the preschool aged kids since that's the age group I'm used to working with. I haven't been good about having my own kids attend Sunday school, but now if I'm teaching, we'll be there in time for them to go also.
- As of this week, I get to help my kids with their homework again! At least we live in a country where they have the opportunity to go to school.
- I also get to fill out the piles of paperwork that the schools require to have on file!
- I get to work on Thursday evening because we're having one of our parent orientation nights. This is usually a bit of a stressful evening, however, I'm hoping this will calm my nerves for next week when the students arrive. These are kids that I had as 3-year-olds and will now have in my 4-year-old class. They were a tough crew last school year. I'm praying that I'll find they have matured nicely over the summer!
That's my "I Get To" list for this week. If you decide to post your own "I Get To" list on your blog, please let me know, and I will post a link to your blog here.
Remember, try to find the blessings in your "I Have To's" and turn them into "I Get To's"!