I'm a bit late again this week. Work is taking it's toll on my time. So let's get down to business!
- I am thankful to all of you for your prayers regarding my request yesterday. I went to church last night for a tearful gathering of prayer, trying to understand why this happened and sharing some memories of this woman who took her own life.
- I am very grateful that my own anti-depressant works wonders for me and helped get me out of the pit I was in 7 years ago.
- I am thankful that both of my kids seem to be enjoying their new schools. Sam has said that, "High school is way better than middle school!" (Hopefully, Cooper didn't hear him say that since he just started middle school!)
- I'm thankful that my classroom is all decorated and put together for the month of September.
- Eric had to have an MRI done on his head last week. Thankfully, all came out well.
If you would like to share your blessings this week, please stop by Sonya's at Truth 4 the Journey!