Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quick Note

Hi All! Just a quickie note from me. First, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been praying regarding my different prayer requests recently! I very much appreciate it.

Second, with school starting last week for us, I've been up to my ears with doing things for my own kids and preparing for my students who began today. It seems I've been out most evenings doing either school or church related activities. (Choir begins tonight!)

Therefore, I haven't posted much nor have I made it around to your blogs. I have this dream to read at least the most recent post of every blog I follow, but I think this dream is on hold for at least another week (or two)! It's not that I've stopped blogging or am not interested in your blogs...I just haven't had the time! I think a lot of you had your kids return to school this week and are in the same boat because I noticed that comments and hits were down yesterday on my blog.

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm not ignoring you and that I haven't lost interest in doing my blog. It all comes down to a matter of time!!!

I'll be "seeing" you soon! Blessings!

3 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Leslie,

We completely understand where our priorities lie lately. God first, then hubby and then family. Blogging can come much later.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Andrea said...

We love you and we understand. I have struggled to get around to my blog friends lately.
Blessings, andrea

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Leslie -

We all have weeks like the one you described. :)

I've learned a nifty little trick with Blogger: scheduling posts. I'll write a week's worth of posts and schedule them to publish on the desired date. If life throws a curve, it doesn't affect my blogging schedule.

Blessings,
Susan :)