Time to join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for this week's Thankful Thursday!
- I am simply thankful to be able to participate in Thankful Thursday this week. I missed last week's post because I was too busy.
- I'm thankful that I was able to take the day off to go to the doctor. I finally succumbed to my family's germs and needed some REAL drugs to kick this sinus thing.
- My children are all better and I'm thankful for that! Now if my hubby could just feel better. His REAL drugs don't seem to be working as well for him.
- I'm thankful that I'll be going to Women of Faith on Saturday to work in the prayer room!
- I'm thankful that despite a lot of food allergies in my one class and several special needs kids in my other class, my students have adjusted to school pretty well!
What are you grateful for this week?