Friday, May 1, 2009

Foto Friday

Today's Foto Friday theme by Mrs. Tracy is Messy! Boy, can our family do messy!

This is the top of our dishwasher. It is my mess and it drives my husband crazy because we have very little counter space in our kitchen!


This is our piano bench with my classroom stuff strewn all over it. All this stuff needs to be filed away!


This is our dining room table at the current moment. It began the week perfectly clean. Now each of us has at least one thing on this table.


Okay, get the theme music from the movie Jaws going in your brain. This is the hallway just outside of my sons' small room which they share. Get ready to turn the corner and look terrified!


Swim.....or run as fast as you can!

This is our office. My husband works in here each day. Half of the mess is his and half is mine. I don't know how he can stand to be in here all the time!

My school year ends two weeks before my kids' school year. You KNOW what I'll be doing during those two weeks! I always do a deep clean of my sons' bedroom during this time of the year because it's easier to do when they're not home!

I figure this state of messiness is just a season of my life. Once my kids are grown my house will be clean and stay clean!

4 comments:

Tea with Tiffany said...

Boy, you should see my garage. I'm planning a sale. It looks like one big pile of junk... Will anyone buy that?

Tracy said...

Hey....are you sure this isn't my house???
lol~If I did that right now....it would be so awful ;o} we have been gone and I have laundry up to my ears...I may post of picture of the laundry room (if I can get up enough nerve that is) ;o}

great pics!

Leslie said...

I decided to leave out my laundry room. I thought these pics were enough embarrassment for one day!

nancygrayce said...

Oh, how I remember going into my boys' rooms and looking around then just going out and closing the door! We have lots of clutter too!