Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wiffle Ball Fun

Our church had a wiffle ball game and a cookout today after our last service. I actually remembered my camera and took some shots of Coop & Sam when they were up to bat. I'm only posting pictures of them because I don't think I should post pics of other people without their permission. So here they are!


Batter up Coop!






Batter up Sam!




What form!

Afterward, we had burgers, hot dogs, chips & dip, salad and cake. Best of all... we had gorgeous weather and good fellowship!

4 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just blog hopping today and enjoyed reading your blog...

I am posting on our Disney trip so hope you will stop by.
Also, the June giveaway starts today...

all comments left in June will be in the drawing for the "June Card Box"! You will have to go down a few posts to read about the monthly giveaway.

Happy Sunday!

Andrea said...

Handsome guys!!! Sounds like you guys had a great day. Blessings and prayers, andrea

Heart2Heart said...

Leslie,

Both of your boys look like they were having a blast! I miss the good old American past time of baseball and burgers at a Bar B Que!

Thanks so much for sharing.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

My Army Brats and Me said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing:) Looking forward to the summer where I can keep up more. Keep writing!

Cindy
fighting like a girl