Andrea and her furry friend Sitka over at All Gods Creatures have awarded me the Golden Heart Award. I am honored... and excited as this is the first blog award I've ever been given! Andrea is a new bloggy friend of mine. I keep coming across blog friends in Virginia, my old stomping grounds! Andrea has a real heart for God and is an animal lover. All Gods Creatures is Sitka the therapy dog's blog while Arise 2 Write is Andrea's blog.
I now have the difficult task of choosing five other bloggers who exemplify a heart of gold. (Difficult only because there are so many of you!)
I would love to pass this to Kristie who is going to be leading me in a Bible study written for women who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or other infant loss. However, she doesn't have a blog!
So here is my list of 5 bloggers who I think have a Golden Heart.
1. Megan over at The Greatest Blessing. She has suffered much loss in the past year and a half and is working to help others through their own grief by offering them Memory Boxes. Please visit her blog to see what this is all about.
2. Sara at Gitzen Girl. Sara has been dealing with a debilitating disease, yet she continues to blog and chooses to be joyful. Despite her setbacks she strives to give of herself to others.
3. Kelly at Chatty Kelly. Kelly is always offering nuggets of Godly wisdom to her readers and in her comments on my blog. She is supportive, a prayer warrior and quite funny!
4. Nichole over at Living My Life on Purpose. Nichole writes a very inspirational blog and is interested in YOU. She is definitely a prayer warrior.
5. Last but not least, Sheryl at The Perch. Sheryl has had several personal setbacks recently, but she chooses to put her faith in God. She likes to help people and if you need any advice, you can visit Sheryl at her other blog Go Ask Sadie. If you have a prayer request, she's right there.
So that's my 5. It really was hard to choose because so many of you have touched my heart and have offered me support and prayer. I thank all of you whether you were mentioned here or not. I see God in each and every one of you, and I see your Golden Hearts!