I have not been feeling very well this week and have been really tired, therefore, I haven't been too bloggy. Since I haven't been myself this week, I thought I'd better think about what I'm thankful for!
1. I'm thankful that my older son went to church with me on Sunday even though his younger brother got to stay home because he was sick. (And Dad stayed home with little brother.)
2. I'm thankful that our older son willingly did yard work this week with his dad. (No pouting or arguing!)
3. I'm thankful for the sweet Mother's Day card my younger son made for me. He did it all on his own without any prompting from his dad or teachers! He also vacuumed without being asked.
4. I'm thankful that my older son will be finishing middle school this year. (I think those are the worst years in school! However, son #2 will be starting there in the fall.)
5. And yes, I'm going to say it again....I'm thankful that my school year is almost done! Five days of teaching, one evening of graduation, and six days of inservice are all I have left. (No, I'm not counting the days!) Then I am off for the summer!!!! I've already declared to my family that Monday, June 1, is my official "Sit on My Tushy and Do Nothing Day". I'll get busy on June 2!
Thankful Thursday is sponsored by Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey. Go on over and visit her blog!
May God bless you all with a beautiful day!
Quick Fixes to Make Your House Look Awesome!
4 days ago