Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for the following:

1. My thoughtful husband who suggested I get an emerald ring in memory of our Angel Baby.
2. That my younger son has been accepted into an advanced math course for next school year.
3. For Kristie who is going to lead me in a special Bible study beginning in June.
4. For my friend Barb who brought me a plate of home made chocolate chip cookies on Saturday because she knew it was going to be a rough day for me.
5. For all of my new bloggy friends who have offered words of encouragement to me as I've been going through my healing process. God bless you all (or ya'll)!



Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

11 comments:

Kelly said...

That is a great & awesome list. Lots to be thankful for! Keep hanging in there.

Laurie said...

Nice to meet you! Great list and great to learn more about you!

Anonymous said...

I am so Thankful that I came over to your blog today...after reading your list I skimmed down and saw some prayer requests...what a day to have requests...National Day of Prayer...I will try my best to up-lift these to God...and You!

God Bless
Tessa

Yolanda said...

Friends seem to know just what we need right when we need them, and I'm thankful for Friends that hear the voice of God and follow through.

Bless you on a beautiful Thursday.

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

What a precious list! I want a plate of chocolate chip cookies, too! That's a real friend. Sometimes it is the little things that make the big differences.

God Bless,
Sonya Lee

SusanD said...

Hey Leslie, Your list really pulled at my heart strings. I'll be praying for healing, peace, and comfort from God who gives liberally. -- Your friend, Barb, is a true friend to bring you chocolate chip cookies. Y-U-M-M. Blessings, SusanD

My Army Brats and Me said...

Blog friends are the best! Have a great day and keep writing:)

Cindy

Sharlyn Guthrie said...

Oh, I'm thankful that your husband had such wonderful insight. A ring will always be a wonderful reminder of that special child. My daughter in law lost a baby last fall, and I know the ring her husband bought for her is comforting. Blessings to you as you continue to heal and grow in God's love.

Laurie said...

Me again:) I just wanted to thank you for what you shared on my blog and tell you that I am sorry for your loss! I have never been through that, but my heart still goes out to you! I know God's comfort is unlike any other! God bless you.

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Nice to meet you..
Great list
Let's lift our hearts by giving thanks..

Blessings
Bernice

Lisa said...

I'm so thankful that God always meets us at out point of need and brings joy in the midst of difficult time.
Blessings - Lisa