Today I am thankful for the following:
1. My thoughtful husband who suggested I get an emerald ring in memory of our Angel Baby.
2. That my younger son has been accepted into an advanced math course for next school year.
3. For Kristie who is going to lead me in a special Bible study beginning in June.
4. For my friend Barb who brought me a plate of home made chocolate chip cookies on Saturday because she knew it was going to be a rough day for me.
5. For all of my new bloggy friends who have offered words of encouragement to me as I've been going through my healing process. God bless you all (or ya'll)!
Peace in the Workplace
2 weeks ago