Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Tuesday

I don't really have anything profound to say, and I don't Twitter. Just thought I'd let you all know what I'm up to today. We're having a little carnival at my school this morning for our 3-year-old classes. It's their end of year program. We do a graduation program for our 4-year-olds. Anyway, I'll be the clown today and hand out candy!

My hubby and I went ring shopping again yesterday. We went back to our local jewelry store here in town. We tried to go there on Saturday, but they closed at 4:00. The owner helped us, and he was great! Eric needed to get his wedding band stretched a bit and the prongs on my engagement ring were about to go, so we left those at the store to be worked on. The owner said they should be ready next week. In the meantime, he's going to contact some of his suppliers to get some heart shaped emerald stones. He thinks he should have them by the time our other rings are ready. Then it will be a matter of picking out a setting. I'm a pretty plain jane when it comes to rings, so that part shouldn't be too hard.

It's driving me nuts not having my engagement ring on! I ended up putting on this cubic zirconia Avon ring that I have just so my finger doesn't feel so weird! It's silver and my wedding band is white gold, so they kind of go together.

I guess I should get to work so I can start "clowning" around! Happy Tuesday ya'll! (That was for my southern readers!)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You're so cute. The "I don't twitter" comment...hmmmm...who could that have been directed too? LOL!

My fingers feel nakes when I don't have my rings on too. I know exactly how you feel.

Have a great day!

Heart2Heart said...

Isn't it nice when jewelers will notice things we don't, such as the prongs on your ring needed to be fixed? How nice was that, at least you didn't lose your stone.

I love your post, simple and to the point! I hope you have a wonderful time with the kids this morning, and can't wait to see what you post tomorrow.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Sue J. said...

Local jewelers are the best! ...when you can still find one.

Have you clowned before? Not an easy thing to be. Do you have any specialties? What color is your wig!?

Have a happy one, indeed!

Andrea said...

Thank you, Leslie for taking the time to read about Colton and pray for him. Feel free to pass this prayer request along to all of your friends. It is b/c of my blog article that things are progressing in a positive way in SC. I am orginally from that area and I knew the system. I took this on b/c it was WRONG and I knew they would try to sweep it under the rug. My orginal article was published in a local news paper there and finally we have the school boards attention and a lawyer that specializes in IEP's. Who says you can't fight a battle from several states away...When GOD is on our side...anything is possible. GOD BLESS YOU for praying, andrea