Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


If you would like to participate in this week's Thankful Thursday, head on over to Truth 4 the Journey! I would like to praise God for the following:

1. My engagement ring is back from the jeweler's.

2. My oldest son had a fun and safe field trip on Monday.

3. Today is my first day of in-service.

4. The pool opens this weekend!

5. I'll be seeing my parents, sisters and their families this weekend.

6. *An added bonus: I'm feeling better this week! I felt lousy last week.


AND


7. When we went to pick up my engagement ring, we discovered that my emerald ring was in also! Here are some pictures of it.


I am definitely not a hand model that's why I kept it in the box when I took these pics!

I pray that each of you are having a fantastic week!

14 comments:

SusanD said...

Wonderful list. Glad you're feeling better. Blessings, SusanD

Yolanda said...

Your emerald ring is gorgeous! I too, am glad that you are feeling better and are going to be able to enjoy all the end of May has to bring to you and your family.

Journaling Gina said...

Hand model...or not...ring is pretty! Great post!

Andrea said...

Praising GOD with you for all these wonderful things on your list. Love the very special emerald ring, too.

Blessings...andrea

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

What a beautiful ring. I hope you enjoy your visit with family.

Sue J. said...

Such a beautiful ring and a loving reminder. As the Lord leads, you'll have the opportunity to share with others who admire it.

Glad you are feeling better! And didn't Allison sing so nicely with Cyndi Lauper last night! They should release that one to radio.

Beth Herring said...

Yay for engagement rings! I am so excited for you.

Great list - it is so awesome to realize we have so much to be thankful for.

SusanD said...

That's a great question. I wear a bandanna under my helmet, then when I get to work I fluff it up. I wear my Harley clothes to/from work and pack my "Barbie" clothes in the saddlebags then change when I get to the office. It's definitely a transformation. Blessings, SusanD

On Purpose said...

Praying you have a fantastic weekend with your family!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Giving Thanks to God with you!
Blessings ~ Lisa

Sheryl said...

leslie - your ring is beautiful! love it.

have a great time with your family this weekend, i am so glad you're feeling better.

Skoots1moM said...

so pretty..you'll enjoy wearing it :)

Mary Moss said...

So many fun things for which to be thankful this week! Great list!


(BTW #15 Mary actually links to my blog LOL:-)

Kelly said...

Your ring is beautiful, and a lovely tribute.

So glad you are feeling better. Wish you could meet Sue J & me for coffee tomorrow. We'd have fun!